Our professional development workshops engage individuals who wish to enhance their interpersonal communications skills, improve personal brand identity and leadership ability and chart a path for their personal and professional success.
Our workshop curriculum uses a blended approach with proven theory and practical knowledge. Concepts are brought to life by examining business and management case studies, interactive individual role-playing and group exercises. The curriculum is designed for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learners. Our training workshops are available for 2-hour, half day or full-day sessions or via webinars. And customized training can be developed for the specific needs of the organization.
Beacon has provided training for corporations, government agencies, small businesses, non-profit boards, and neighborhood council boards. Some of our clients have included:
- California Transportation Authority – Northern and Southern CA
- Center for Non-Profit Management
- Community Development Department of Los Angeles
- Goldman Sachs 10k Small Business Initiative
- IBM Canada
- Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment and individual NC Boards
- Los Angeles Department of Public Works
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- S. C. Edison
- University of Southern California Minority Business Center