Beacon’s team of professionals are poised to assist you with the requisite knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledgeable of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), U.S. Department of Energy and U.S. Department of Homeland Security guidelines and regulations pertaining to the electricity and water industries.
- Certified through FEMA Standardized Emergency Management System (SEMS) and National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- Have developed hazard mitigation plans, all-hazards plans, communication plans, mass care and shelter plans and post-disaster short-term and long-term housing plans.
- City of Los Angeles
- City of Pasadena
- City of Glendale
- City of San Marino
- City of Whittier
- Los Angeles Office of Emergency Management
- Los Angeles Housing Department
- Los Angeles Public Health Department
- Los Angeles Alliance
- Pasadena Public Health Department
|Project Case Study: Mass Care and Shelter Plan Development Demonstration Project Beacon was retained by the Los Angeles Alliance to conduct a demonstration project with three cities of different size and geographic locations within Los Angeles County. The three cities included Los Angeles, Whittier and Santa Clarita of which Beacon had responsibility for City of Whittier.