Whether your organization is looking to update its strategic plan , develop a disaster plan to deal with continuity of operations after a natural or man-made disaster, a regional plan for allocation or integration of resources, or a workforce development plan to replace retiring employees, Beacon has facilitated planning for government agencies, nonprofit organizations and institutions of higher education.
- Regional Disaster Housing Plan for five county region in Southern California-Los Angeles Housing Department (LAHD)
- Stakeholder engagement for enterprise-wide Strategic Plan – Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP)
- Revisioning the Mission of Los Angeles Metropolitan Transportation Authority (LA Metro)
- Mass Care and Shelter Plan for a demonstration project of Los Angeles with a plan for City of Whittier–Los Angeles Office of Emergency Management
- Strategic Plan for a public health consortium of organizations for Pasadena and surrounding areas.
- Strategic Plan for public health access in San Bernardino County
- Communications Plan for a collaborative of 7 nonprofit organizations and the Los Angeles Human Relations Commission