Our communication and engagement solutions are focused on expanding the public outreach and engagement of both governmental agencies and private sector firms–to build awareness, seek opinions, and receive feedback on programs, policy initiatives, and infrastructure planning projects.
In addition to being a prime firm, we are a preferred subcontractor to larger firms in transportation planning, engineering, architectural design, and energy utilization. Our firm brings a unique social and behavioral perspective on projects through our expertise and experience in public policy, economic development, communications, and organization development.
We excel in stakeholder engagement using a variety of methods including online surveys, public meetings, and community forums. Additionally, through the use of targeted social media including Facebook, Twitter and email blasts we are able to maximize stakeholder participation.
Beacon believes the success of any stakeholder process must include:
- Broad-based involvement by an array of diverse stakeholders
- Credibility and openness of the process
- Soliciting usable feedback from stakeholders
- Commitment and/or involvement of authentic stakeholder groups and their leadership
- Overcoming mistrust and skepticism through examination of broad concerns
- Process that is documented and can be analyzed